MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Mandelyn just smiled up at him "mmm Im alright could be so much better." she hugged back weakly Laying on the rock "glad you met your uncle in law to be Strax. ?" She asked turning away to vomit up more blood. "Christ. So how is Prince? Kai and Ami?"
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Strax growls and picks Mandelyn up. "no bleeding your not allowed to." Strax smirked and hugged her. He then started to run. Heading to a nearby portal. He runs through the portal and they appear in a different realm. Not the one made by Kakuzu, but it was a land owned by Kakuzu.

It was a clearing littered with rocks. forested on three sides and a lake on the last side. A castle was in the distance and a mountain range on the other side, there are a few visible caves.

Strax set Mandelyn down on the beach, a smooth rock used to elevate her back so she was sitting up slightly.

"you alright mom?" He hugged her.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Mandelyn blinked at Strax "Duck!" she yelled as a large gust of fire entered the room "He sees what I see pup" she murmured as the fire burned her restraints. Cracking her neck as she got up she smiled at Tanas blasting light back at him grabbing Strax's arms and teleporting them the hell out of there. Falling to her knees coughing up blood she smiled up at him eyes heavy. "Long time no see eh?" rubbing her wrists she stood blocking Tanas from following her energy and Dna structures
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Strax shrugs from a corner, having appeared by finding her dna signature using his psychic. He used his mind tricks to make it so that Tanas wouldn't notice him at all. Anytime Tanas looked over at the corner, his eyes would avert themselves away. Strax was plainly visible. but unnoticed. as he leaves Strax walks over to Mandelyn, still using his mind tricks. He grabs mandelyn by the face and makes her eyes look at him, making her see him. She was now immune to the ability. for she noticed Strax. "Anyway i can help?"
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 am

"Are you going to remain a slave for the rest of your life my dear sister? The night will welcome you where the Council tries to control you my dear." Tanas spoke true and harsh words, true but twisted to his own purpose. His emerald eyes watched his twin sister carefully, ferrel eyes watched her every move, hungered for her blood or alliance. He stood over her pale beautiful body smiling. His shirt was off revealing a perfect, muscle bound torso. His pants were leather, belts crisscrossed over one another. Moving his onyx hair from his face his teeth snapped at her. they were like daggers. Sharp, toxic and deadly.

Mandelyn just watched from the table she was strapped to, the cold stainless steel felt good on her broken wings. The torture of the past two months was unbearable. Breaking her wings, her bones, draining her nearly dry of blood for tests. More gene-splicing. More experiments. Tanas was worse than Council. Her brands from the Council glowed and itched on her body. They were keeping her alive and well with those brands. For what purpose she did not know.

"It's not like you have a choice baby sister." he kicked a chair away from him and grinned again "We have your DNA, we are splicing the genetics for terror, fear and utter abominatious evil into your body tonight. You can go willingly, it will hurt much less. " Standing over her he bit her neck tasting her "Or you can fight it, that will be so much more entertaining to watch."

Sneering she growled, menacing and low "We both know your stunt with Lisah and killing the weaker of my bodies didn't do you any good, Ace and Prince are hunting her, they will hunt you too. I've always gotten out of this I always will. History repeats itself. Always."

Tanas laughed deeply at her foolishness pointing to a star shaped scar on his chest, ripping her shirt to see hers "We are bonded. We always have been. Always will be. I'm surprized you weren't completely corrupted with being Donalds daughter, that should have worked. You made progress. Until you found the will to see that the world isn't all evil with Hector's dealing."

As Tanas pointed on her scar she yelped out loud as his glew a deep color of night, hers glew bright white on the top, deadly nightshade on the bottom. "I will go to Heaven, I will rule Hell one day, I was another lost soul to fall before our Father again, I will not be left behind, I am in control. I was forsaken as a child after I was forsaken."

Tanas just ignored her. "give your soul to me for eternity, In your grave you will feel no pain.There is no other way. Release your life and take your place inside the fire within, into the darkness."

Mandely just laughed at him. Her blood stained the floor and walls. "I will capture you Tanas, one day you will be in a secure area where there is no escape."

Tanas laughed and touched her face her eyes closed in a gasp and rush of air through her lungs. She saw what he was going to do. There was no better way to find this out. Going into his mind.

Seeing the world burning under her feet, herself in Tanas' arms, her destroying all her loved friends and family. She was staring into the night. The end, all hell breaking loose.

"How will you deny the savior in front of your eyes Mandelyn? Find yourself. find your love." A small female voice spoke into her mind.

"We live in a world beyond containment, controlling Mandelyn. Everything finds a way to beak free" Tanas whispered to her kissing her lips. She spat in his face "then I will find a way to break free from you."

"You kill me you die, I kill you you die Sweetie."

"I know that" dismissing him he left her alone to suffer the silence of her final hours of "freedom"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2