MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Pantera:.

Character sheet
Name: Pantera

The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Tera looked up at him with a smile,"No.. not col..Ehhh!!" Her arms quickly wrap around his neck as her body presses to his warm hard chest. her blue eyes were wide and staring straight up the nameless man."I..I..." An idea sparked in her head."I wouldn't mind it if I kenw your name." Her voice snaked out like warm honey, begging for what she sought.her shivering incressed ten-fold because his hands were on her leg. Her long legs we smooth and pale and seem to almost geting goose-bumps. Again desiding to clairify why she was trembling she spoke again,"Im not cold. Im just...uhh what the word for it." She didn't want to give it right out, she wanted him to guess it from her. He should know it because of her blushes. Feeling blond she lays her head on his shoulder and drops one of her hands to his chest. "You don't have to carry me you know." She hoped he didn't take that to heart. She felt right agisnst his body. And she did feel a whole hell of a lot warmer then before. Looking up at him as he said,"Well these lands are the Monogatari Lands." She didn't know who owned the lands, she had never of heard of this place before or even the name."I've never heard of the name Cheschire." she grins at her name for him for now. "Hmm i like that name for you for now. Chasire."
Back to top Go down
Cynn Monogatari

Cynn Monogatari

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Again, she was trembling. Maybe you should do something. He thought quietly to himself. Turning his head, he smiled down at her, seeing her lovely features. She was very beautiful, someone he liked having on his arm. Smiling still, he began to feel her trembling but she caught him off guard when she began to speak about his features. He chuckled slightly, "Well you are very beautiful my dear, but you seem to be trembling are you cold?" He asked softly before coming to a stop next to her. She was looking at the ground when she walked, maybe her feet were hurting? Pressing his lips in a tight line, he chuckled before softly whispering, "Hope you don't mind me doing this." He softly stopped, stuffing his things into his pocket of his jeans, his arm now around her waist and his bending down for his other to gently glide under her knees. He now stood straight, holding her to his chest as he chuckled down at her, "Just in case you are either cold or that your feet hurt, it seems a little better this way." He felt his cheeks burn slightly as he walked softer to keep her from bouncing. Smiling charmingly down at her, he spoke, "Well these lands are the Monogatari Lands."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Moving along with him she smiled and watched where she stepped. barefoot wasn't a good idea. Trembling wasn't either. Looking up at him she realized he towered over her own five foot seven height. He he had an air about him that seem he didn't bleive her of her lack of fear. deciding to do somthing rather bold she speaks her mind,"Your handsome..." After she said it her face bloomed in a blush. "Turning her face she looks to the wondering animals,"No, I don't know about this land."
Back to top Go down
Cynn Monogatari

Cynn Monogatari

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:09 pm

As he leaned slightly to his side, he watched her. She seemed to be trembling. Was she really scared of him? He began to open his mouth to ask her if she was really scared of him before he thought that it was good not to question her. Turning his head, and picking up his things he walked towards her, smiling when she was about to take it, though she didn't when she bent over to pick up her heels. Man, he thought. Turning his head he looked straight. Though when she looked back up at him, he smiled down at her, patting her hand on his arm before walking forward, out of the area with the waterfalls. He began to lead her to the area of the forests. Many animals passed by them, some looking nicer than others. He smiled at her thinking that he should talk, "Do you know what these lands are my dear?" He asked before walking down a simple path.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 pm

"Scared? Not to much." She smiles with a true smile."I just simply didn't expect someoen to be here." Linking her hands together she lets her gaurd drop."Im used to your presence now." And boy didn't she like him being here. He was really good looking and made her legs trmble. Casting her eyes down she noticed that it showed her legs trembling. Her eyes snapped back up to him when he spoke about his name. "Well, it would make a good adventure to figure it out." A grin spreads over her face. She loved to have a challenge. And he had just presented her with a simple one. As he bent down to grab his shirt and a peice of paper she lifted her knuckle to her mouth and bit down. The sun reflecting off of his well mucled back. Oh she wanted to explore him. Dropping her hand before he straighten up she nearly melted as he moved to her side and offered her his arm. Before she took it she turning from him and bent over to scoop up her heels, purpusly giving him a view of her covered behind. Returning to him she smiles and takes his arm and speaks sweetly,"Well sugah, that would be mighty lovely of you."
Back to top Go down
Cynn Monogatari

Cynn Monogatari

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Looking towards her as he now stood in his jeans, his shirt still on the ground, along with the deed. Leaning against the rock, he crossed his arms over his chest, watching her with his dark eyes, "You seem a little scared of me dear. I'm wondering what I have done to make you think of me that way." He tilted his head slightly as he watched her movements. She seemed bored with him. Biting his lip, he stood, letting his hands fall to his sides when he heard her ask for his name for the third time. He wasn't sure if he should tell her, but then he just smiled, "Well If I tell you my name, then it would be a whole lot less fun, eh?" He chuckled at her before bending over to pick up his shirt and the deed before looking up at her when he straightened, "Want me to show you around the place?" He smiled at her before coming up next to her, holding his things on one arm and the other out towards her so then she'd have something to hang on to.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Was he trying to kill her? It looked like he was. As he pulled himself from the water she lost her breath. He did indeed have a very nice body. One what a woman could have fun with...Shakingher head violently she shot up to her feet and takes a few steps back as she turns her head so he could dress. But out of the corner of her eyes she could see his every move. Casting her eyes to the sky she listened to him moving. At his sudden voice she jumped a little,"I ummm I am well today Sir." She still didn't know his name. She had asked for it twice. Maybe he didn't want her to know him. Turning to face him she shifts her body onto her right leg and tilts her head to hopfully give the look of boredom. But she was anything but."Thank you' Her blue eyes scanned down his body slow with a hiden hint of intrest. Looking back to his eyes she smiles a sweet smile,"May I know your Name?"
Back to top Go down
Cynn Monogatari

Cynn Monogatari

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 pm

He was staring at her, seeing how the dress fell on her curves. Everything fit perfectly on her. Smiling charmingly from her comment, he spoke, "Well the indecent wouldn't have been minded. Actually, it would have been even. I'm not really dressed either." Looking at her, his eyes began to widen before he finally resaid some of his words, "I am dressed, just not fully. I appologize for my behavior." He lifted himself out of the water with his hands and stood in front of her. He stood 6'2 and his muscles were toned. His boxers were sticking to him and he begun to turn when he looked down at his clothes, feeling the chills run down his spine. Slipping back into his jeans, he looked towards her, "How are you today Pantera? I'm sorry I didn't address your name earlier. It's very beautiful." He smiled up at her before standing straight again, running his fingers down his pants to help loosen them up.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Crossing her arms she takes a calming breath. "Because I was indecent. I don't think we would have been able to hold a conversation with my being in my bra and panties now would we?" She arhced a brow and tilted her head, finding blondness somewhere in her."No, you didn't offend me. I just didn't notice you here..or wherever you were." Folding her long pale legs under her body and sits infront of the rock he stood angainst."As i said, My name is Pantera. Who are you if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Cynn Monogatari

Cynn Monogatari

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:00 pm

The girl in front of him was really cute, sexy even. She seemed nervous around him, completely lost and entranced within her own world that she didn't even notice his shadow behind the waterfall. Staying near the rock that he was leaning over on, Cynn looked down at the woman seeing how embarrassed she was. Turning around on her demand he began to whistle softly as he leaned harder against the rock. Pressing closer to it, he began to ask, "Umm may I ask why you asked me to turn around?" He began to refer to why she was holding herself so tightly. Lifting both brows, he moved around as she now stood outside of the water. "Umm, did I offend you?" He asked, leaning on the edge, staring at her with his dark eyes. He didn't want to scare the girl off. He wanted to get to know her.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 am

"Hello there. I didn't know that someone could get past without me knowing." Pantera tenses at these words being said behind her. Jerking around her hand reachs to cover her chest. Her hips and lower were well hidden beniether the water so she didn't bother with that."W..who are you?" Her southern elegant voice trembled as her body begain to quiver. How did she not know he was here? Why didn't she check harder? Looking to her dress she finally notices another set of clothes near by."Fuck me...."she whispered to herself. Holding her chest tightly she inches towards the rock where her clothes were. Which brought her closer towards him. Finaly she got a good view of him.Oh my my my..Pantera nearly drools at the sight of the male body. She can't remember ever seeing anyone like the man. Shaking her head and screamed in her mind she focuses on his question. "I..uhhh.. walked here and got in?" Still inching to her close she kept her eyes on him. Which for her was a bad thing. Simply said. The man was good looking."Ummm...could you t-t-turn around?" She was really shivering down from the cold. Now close to her close she didn't wait for him to do as requested. Heaving herself out of the waterm she leaps for her dress. She didn't know if he saw anypart of her body but she was sure he must have see her heavily scarred back and her ass. Which didn't bother her to much as long as he didn't question her about her back. Snatching up her clothes she pulls on her dress and lets out the breath she never knew she was holding. Still shivering she turns to face the man with a blush washing over her face. Blue eyes cast down she stutters meekly,"I-i-im s-sorry." Inside she was burning with embaressment, temptation, and anger. Looking up she tilts her head to the right, leting her hair fall over her shoulder."I'm Pantera...Tera for short." She might awell be friendly. Even if she was embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Cynn Monogatari

Cynn Monogatari

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 am

Laying here has never been so loud. Cynn lifted up on his elbows as he looked through the waterfall. There was somebody here. Pressing his lips together in a straight line he began to slowly slip back into the water. The ice of the water stung his skin once again before he finally felt himself used to it again. Treading through its liquid, Cynn looked past the waterfall, looking out into the water to see a woman. She was very beautiful, maybe someone he would like to get to know. Chuckling silently, he began to listen to what she was singing. He wasn't making fun of her, but he thought it cute that she was singing the simliar song. Turning his head, he began to slither out into the open, but stayed close to the rocks, seeing a silk dress laying right on top of the rock that his clothes lay next to. Oh great, he thought. he wasn't going to be able to get out of here any time soon since she would be probably checking on her dress pretty soon.
Staying low to the water, he ran his fingers over his shaved head, before letting a soft charming smile spread across his lips before he leaned over a rock that was only a few feet from where the woman stood, "hello there. I didn't know that someone could get past without me knowing." He smiled down at her, chuckling softly before he winked at her before slipping off the rock. Looking at her, he began to take in her look. She was very beautiful.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:53 am

Fighting for her now ripped dress and swats at the bushes the seemed to want to ruin her clothes. Nearly screaming in frustration she finally breaks from the dense part into a open clearing with a lovely looking waterfall. Her mouth when dry. "Oh..its so amazing..!"
Placing her hands on her hips she looks around the clearing. Taking in everything.Feeling she wasn’t in any danger she lets her arms fall to her sides as her body relaxes. A smile blooms over her face and her lip purse in wonder.She tilts her well formed chin up and grins. Her blue eyes, outlined with a modest line of eyes-liner, sparkle with fire and determination unending. Her face was smooth but pale, her lips were crimson. She had high defined cheek bones and an impish smile. Her dark hair splayed down her shoulders carelessly like silk. She wore a smiple black satin dress and black heels. Not idea for explosing."Exploring...yeah.." She didn't mean to end up here. She was doing somthing one minute then another she was here walking and fighting of bushes. Shrugging her should she decides to have some fun. Leaning over she pulls her heels off and walks carefree towards the waterfall, unaware of anyone else. Stopping at the edge she sighs at the cool spray on her face. Looking around just incase she peels off her dress and lays it on a dry rock, well away from the water. Dressed in only her silk underwear she slips into the water leting out a yelp of surprise,"Cold!!" Clenching her teeth and eyes she lets herself fall in. The cold water pricked at her skin like a thousand pins and needles. Clinging to a rock she allows herself to calm and get used to the water.
Sighing and finaly leting go she lets herself relax by floating. She had no idea that someone was already here and nearby, so she Begin to sing,"Hope is your survival.
A captive path I lead. No matter where you go. I will find you .If it takes a long long time.No matter where you go.I will find you.If it takes a thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Cynn Monogatari

Cynn Monogatari

PostSubject: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:33 am

Cynn moved through the bushes of a territory which he would call his home lands. These were the Monogatari lands. He had no memory really of what these lands were except for the note that was given to him. He had walked through these lands, feeling himself like a king for owning these now, but then he felt it was sure enough responsibility that he really didn't have. Sure he was responsible but did he really have the time to help keep up with the lands? Probably not. His parents thought him fit for it apparently though as he looked at the deed. They wrote down his name specifically. Sighing slightly he wondered who his parents were as he turned to see the waterfalls that were supposedly here.
His eyes gazed upon the magical falls before he finally felt and saw the water drip down on him. They sparkled with certain colors and he leaned against the rock, sighing softly. He sat against it, looking around before he smiled, looking at the water that stood only inches from him. Biting his lip, he turned slightly before he swiftly took off his shirt to lay it on the ground with his deed. And soon dropping to the floor was his jean pants. He still was in boxers, just in case someone was coming for him. Other wise he would probably be naked in his own pools. Lifting himself over the rock he indulged himself into the water, feeling it surround him like ice. He shivered slightly before he finally set his body out, getting used to the water.
Now would be the time to have a woman, he thought quietly to himself. Sighing, he looked up into the sky before he crossed his arms over his chest as he lay floating on his back. He was so tired and so stressed that the free water that surrounded him mde him feel well, free. Turning his eyes over, he leaned against the rock behind the waterfall wondering if there was a cave behind it. Running through it, he looked beneath the water, feeling the pounding on his back as he looked back there. Of course there wasn't a hole of a cave or anything, but just a place to sit. Jumping on top he laid down gulping slightly before he just closed his eyes, ready to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari   The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Page 1 of 1