MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Piper and Victors Beach Romance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Piper and Victors Beach Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper and Victors Beach Romance   Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:12 pm

~looking into your eyes still feeled with joy from you beatiful yet true and sweet word turing my head slowly starting to speak.~"well my love the reason i choice you over Donald is because i felt this feeling with you that i never felt with anyone,sometimes i still get that very same feeling from that day."~moving onto your lap holding my stomich, looking up to the sky noticing the sun staring to set.~"there once was a man who said fate catchs us and we can't control who we fall for or love that what happend to me."~looks back to you smiling kissing your lips placing my hand upon yours pressing it aginst my stomich so you can feel the movement of your unborn child.~ "see it as you are my fate this child is my fate and i will do anything to protect you an our unborn child then after too because i love the both of u with my life"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Victors Beach Romance   Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:34 pm

The feeling of your warm hands resting against my arms, made me feeling positive and secured that tonight it would be a calm yet beautiful night. “Well I only hope that this baby is healthy, that everything about it is perfect just like you. I know it will gain your beauty, your wonderful personality and the great passion for things that it will love. Have you gotten notice if the child will be a boy or a girl yet my love?” He whispered, kissing her choler bone gently, thinking about the perfect answer to the question hat you had asked. “Hmm the reason why I chose you over all of the women out there. That is an easy question; main reason is because you are the one that cared for me the most when I was sad, the most beautiful one out there in my eyes is you. But most importantly because my heart only beats for you and our child” he whispered, one hand rubbing only our stomach gently.” why did you pick me over Donald my love?” he asked waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Victors Beach Romance   Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:21 pm

~siting up with your arms still wraped around me feeling more safe to be in your arms now took my hand placing it upon yours saying. "well our child is fine but she has been fussy as of lately she has been kicking a lot so every now and then i sing to her" ~began to hum te melody that i was humming before you had appeared on the beach beside me. with the sound of the ocean tide coming in, out with the trees blowing i was happy nothing could make this day bad i whispered into your ear. "tell me what made you want fall in love with me out of all girls i mean there are girls far more beatiuful then me im just averge and plain" waiting for a anwser i pressed my finger aginst my lip placing my head under your chin.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Victors Beach Romance   Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 pm

As the wind carried the smooth sound of piper asking him to join her, he immediately turned his body around towards the sound. A large grin spreading across his lips at the sight of his beautiful girl smelling the beautiful flowers on the ground ,slowly taking the first step forward towards her followed by many more that eventually got me to where to where you were located at. Slowly my arms wrapped around your stomach, pulling you into a hug, my lips kissing your cheek softly whispering into your ear, the sound of it relaxing yet beautiful just like the sound of the ocean’s shores. “My love, I am here right next to you. I have missed you terribly, but now you are here. How is our child doing my love?” he whispered, waiting for her response to be given.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Victors Beach Romance   Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 pm

~stops humming then a smile as big as the sun spread across her face as she knew her lover had arrived,standing up looking at the bushs wonding why he was in the bushes. taking her hand blowing a kiss to him,whispering back to him "yes my love it is me piper im over here" then giggling sat back down upon her towal and waited for him to come join her and ther unborn child to enjoy such a lovely day. she took her hand reaching for a near by red rose that was sticking out of the ground picked it, smelling its sweet scents and leting it take her to a peaceful state of mind.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Victors Beach Romance   Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:47 pm

As the wind started to pick up, a man standing at the perfect height of six feet tall walked through the bushes of the trees. The name of this man was Victor, the one that held the heart of the beautiful piper. The sound of her name was music to his ears; it was as the only medicine in this horrible world that could keep his temper down. “What a beautiful day to be with the one I love the most my dear piper.” He whispered, slowly he made his way through the bushes into the field of grass, where he would hopefully find her standing in the beautiful shade holding the child in her belly like the beautiful mother she is. Quickly his nose managed to pick up the smell of her scent. “hmm piper.’ He whispered, letting the sound carry it towards where she was located, hopefully she was able to hear him and come to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Piper and Victors Beach Romance   Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:32 pm

~the sky darkens the to a dark shade of purple then a gust of wind starts to blow very soft at first then the wind picks up even more blowing the leaves off the trees. there is a rumble in the sky from the sound of thunder then there is a louder crash of thunder,this time it shock the earth to hits core,making building be shock. then there was a flash of lighting in the sky then another the lighting lit up the whole sky. there is a slight bit of rain that falls so faint at first then the rain picked up raining even harder. there is the sound of a horse pulling a charity not from the street tho this sound was coming from the sky above.the angles and god above song a heavenly song with the sound of a harp in the background. the sound of the horse,drew near to the ground as the sky was parted,from it came a beam of light with a white horse with a golden charity.~

~The horse was white with a Black Maine with eyes that were golden as the sun as this charity was pulled behind it baring the PSG in the side of the golden door. The charity was all wooden with two doors with a door that had a nice golden shine to it the horse came to a stop. There was no more wind blowing but the thunder crashed in the background louder then the first or second time. The lighting lit up the sky as the door open, out stepped a little man in a green tented suit. It appeared to be driver then he took the hand of a young women helping her out of the charity,stepping back in pulled upon the reins of the house and yelled ya. Then the charity was off once more back into the sky,as it parted once more swallowing the charity like it was a fly.The women stood there as the rain stopped the thunder,lighting stopped then the sky turned back blue like the sea.Then in the sky as the women looked up a rainbow appeared in the sky~

~the young girl with flowing brown hair steped onto the beach with a pair of pants on with a black bkini top. she looked around but did not see a single person or living thing upon this beach so she decided it was safe for her to be here alone.as the rainbow appeared she walked on the sand of the beac feeling the sun beating down upon her skin the smell of the ocean air feeling the breeze of the wind. looking coming upon a shade area decide to set up a unbrella siting upon a towal and watching the tide come in and go back out.waiting on someone to appear while she waits she hums a song to her tummy rubbing it. then looking back up still waiting,looking at the ocean agian admiring its green blue colors~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Victors Beach Romance   Piper and Victors Beach Romance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piper and Victors Beach Romance
Page 1 of 1