MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sweet tooth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sweet tooth Empty
PostSubject: Sweet tooth   Sweet tooth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:20 pm

{ A broken ice cream theme song begins to play around the corner. It seems to get louder and more distorted as the vehicle moves closer. A mad laugh is heard. One of insanity and demonic natured. An ice cream truck flies into the clearing from over a hill. Slamming into the middle of the field. The ice cream truck was made like a tank. Spikes in the Middle of the front bumper. Missile Pods on the sides of the front doors. A burning clown head on top of the truck seemed to be laughing in a twisted way. Its teeth sharper than nails. A man opens the truck door. He was very well built with mussels Thicker than Melons. His head was ablaze for some priest had put an evil curse upon him. This man was wearing a clown mask that looked like it belonged in your worst nightmares. He had a dagger that seemed to have its end twisted almost like a screw. His name was Needles Kane but, he went by Sweet Tooth. This man was Extremely dangerous and Seemed to be something more than he was. He looked human though.}
{ This man walk away from his truck to see where he had landed. He looked around in this pitiful world. He drove to kill others to prove to the world that he was the most violent killer in the whole world. He had another goal though. There was a man Named Calypso. This man promised a single wish to who ever won the tournament known as Twisted Metal. His wish was not known to any. He walked back and forth in front of his truck. A twisted smile on his face. He hoped for many contestants to try and kill him. Sweet Tooth was the most skilled driver and killer out there. He walked back to his truck sitting on its hood. He looked up in the dead of night smiling. The only light was his left eye and the hell fire on his head.}
{ This man Profile was one of Distort and Insanity. He was a 42 year old Murderer. He has Killed 1043 people. He has Had the Electric Chair 3 times and has broken out of it killing 3 cops each time. He has a split personality disorder, homicidal, schizophrinic, Murderous impulses, and finally a Hematophiliac. -- Lover of blood-- His addiction is to slit throats and wash himself in the blood of his victims. This man knew no bounds of mercy. He loved the fact that he had died many years ago and was back as a devil. He had a knew taste for murder. His ways of killing were very sadistic and cannibalistic. He was sent to earth from hell. His meaning of being here was just to kill. His insanity and love of a good murder seemed to brighten his stay. Why Lucifer would let this devil of a man out of hell is beyond anyone. Sweet Tooth would walk the lands once again}
{ Needles Kane Sits on the hood of his Truck. The Music Quits playing. Something seems to be amiss with him. He holds up his dagger and begins to cut deep into his knee. No blood arises from this cut but, a dark red flame escapes from the the horrid gash. Needles seemed to laugh at this pain. His body had been reformed by Hell fire and Brimstone. His left eye was completely red as his right eye was completely White. He began to talk to himself quietly although his voice seemed to echo in the darkness in which He was sitting in. The Only light he had was the Fire that Had Terrorized his scalp. } The Bliss is the Kiss in which I need. The murder is the sweetest Kiss in which is my Bliss. { Sweet Tooth than chuckles to himself. This was the phrase his father told him before Needles Killed him. Sweet Tooth had modified it to his own insanity.}
{ Needles Kane looks up in the darkness. The mask seemed to be at home in this darkness. He remembered the faces of his victims well. The little kids being thrown against wall into spikes. He laughed to himself as there was one kill in particular he had loved to death. The death of his father. what Sweet Tooth had done was so gruesome would would had to know where he was from first. He began to talk to the darkness even though no one was there.} I used to be a Kid once. One who his father had hit a lot. Well kids one day My father tried to hit me and, I had Placed this dagger { holds up his dagger} right where his hand was going. The dagger had pierced right through that Mother Fuckers Hand. He wailed like a little Baby who's candy was taken away. I than looked into his eyes and, smiled just the way I always do when I am about to make a kill slides its way onto my face.
{ Sweet Tooth Paused for a moment to remember what all he did.} Anyways since we lived on a farm I had many fun toys to play with. As my daddy was wailing in bloody pain cursing me telling me that I should run I only Grinned bigger. I grasped his Ankle and dragged him to the Crop chopper. I picked him up and told him a sweet thanks for him. I said " Daddy its time for you to be punished." I than threw him into the Crop chopper. The Chopper cut him into bits slowly for it was a Dull blade. My father was screaming in pain for me to get him out. I only laughed at his tears. I than threw in my brother and mother into that same chopper so all of them would die in eachothers arms. I mean i Had to Be sweet to them. { I smiled looking around as if I had a Crowd. I chuckled to myself walking to the back of my truck to pull out some cotton Candy to eat.}
{ Eating some cotten candy I had looked around my invisible crowd. Smiling insanely under my mask. Looking into the faces of the scared. Looking straight into their poor little eyes. Wanting there blood on my hands. Craving for a kill. My eyes searched for the ones I wanted to kill. Waiting patiently as my lust started to show. My red eye gleeming out of my mask. Nothing more than pure blood would entertain me. Nothing more than my knife threw the throat of an innocent would please me. The perfect kill.}
{ I started to my truck wondering what in the hell i needed to do to get more kills. I started the truck as the broken down ice cream theme came on. I started to drive down threw the streets of New York. Looking for a fun kill. Something in my mind just iched its way into my vision. A little girl with a bunny doll. She was in a white dress with red frillys on the end. I laughed darkly as I searched for such a girl. Wanting the kill more and more. The lust driving me insane. Well more so than I had already been.}
Back to top Go down

Sweet tooth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: OOC :: Non-RP Related OOC-
Jump to: