MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Okamigimi's land

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:30 pm

sandra (sorry i hate misspellings. its hole. lol) Strax hears the noise and starts playing it also, in perfect timing

zero- (please refer back to the description of the realm, there are 13 moons. please do not change this realm at all for story purposes.)
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Looks around the realm in a beast-like state, as he licks his lips. He's changed psychially(sp?) his nails are now like claws, teeth are sharpened and more beast looking. The reason for his change is the moon a star is within the moon, this happened only once every century. His eyes scan the horizon and it's people they turned black with a yellow border around his pupils, Zero still had his wits with him. Not being a raging beast even though he saw the moon and the transformation took it's toll on his body. Not speaking to the person that spoke to him as he knew that he couldn't in this state he just waited for the rest of the transformation to occur, this type of thing happened to the members of the Kiryu Klan. As the moon comes out from behind the clouds the moon's light shown down upon him it wasn't like the regular moonlight this time it was a dark purplish color. When the rays hit him he began to change into the beast, his skin color turned black and he grew about a foot now making him stand a towering six foot ten inches. His face transformed into a demonic shape having spikes come from his head and shoulders ,rather small horns looking more like closer together barb wire, His muscles toned a bit more still not looking bulky just the muscles followed his body type, he looks around the realm again. Roaring shaking the realm itself his roar was more like a sound wave that he could use when threatened with the transformation he lost a lil bit of his wits....hoping that he wouldn't turn into a raging beast again, or mass genocide would occur and the only way to probably stop him would be his own death...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Sandra stands up and plugs in her earbuds. Turning it to an earsplitting volume she begins dancing to "Super Massive Black Whole"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Strax started playing Stairway to heaven. he looked around, everyone was passed out except for the 13 knights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Kyuu looked back at her son. "Dear, if you keep playing that I'll have to start singing, and I'm not sure anyone here wants that..." Kyuu said smiling softly, her sentence trailing of. She sighed lightly, not wanting to pull her son away from playing his guitar. She quickly walked into the kitchen and fixed herself a Sakood. Grabbing a wine glass down, she mixed Sake, Rum and Vodka into the glass and then bite down into her wrist with her long, pearly white fangs. Her crimson and gold flecked blood pooled in her mouth and she dropped it into the glass. Purring softly as the aroma of her blood filled the air around her, she mixed the drink after licking over the marks on her wrist. She sipped the drink she made as she walked down the hall and lounged into a chair, carelessly, near where her son was playing.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Strax wasnt moved by his mother appearence although he did start playing Blood to Bleed by Rise against when she appeared.

Reinhark noticed the golden mist and went outside to find the cause. (sorry for changing your post but the mist isnt the same in this realm, its gold instead of regular.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Kyuu sat down her other book in the "already re-read" pile. There were already 5 more books piled of her work. However, the library began to feel a bit...lonely...

Kyuu sighed and left her books sitting there, happily planning to come back to them after having some time to talk to somebody. Hearing things on the first floor, she ran down the stairs and she jumped on Strax's back in attempt to scare him. She knew she would probably be thrown off, but she didn't care. "Miss me, darling?" She giggled in his ear, jumping off of his back before he could throw her off.

She smoothed out her long white dress, holding it to the sides as she curtsied to everyone. Her head was bowed, and her long, naturally, platinum blond hair covered her face and fell over her shoulders. She looked up at everyone, her beautiful dark violet eyes shining. "Good evening all, I hope you have had a wonderful time here thus far. I am sorry I have been upstairs reading and haven't been down to socialize yet." She smiled, almost apologetically, and then raised from her curtsy. She stood there, prim and proper before looking back at Strax. "Darling, could you get me a glass of Sakood? I'm feeling a bit...sober.." she burst out into giggles, and then shrugged. She loved her drink more then just about anything, after her children of course.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:08 pm

A mist enters the landscape the realm still silent only the lone sound of the wind can be heard it doesn’t bother the mist. Allowing it thicken to the point of where the closest object can’t be seen soon a silhouette is barely seen through the mist the figure is about average height he raises his hands into the sky and emits an lightning arc from his hands. This arc has an array of colors as it is infused with all the elements he lets it light up the area where he can be only seen as a glimpse he lowers his hands letting the same arc dissipate. As the mist thins out the man can be seen he’s tall around the height of 5’10 and muscled not to make him look bulky but still muscled, this man was named Zero the once elder of two great families. Smiling to himself and says in a deep and calm voice “Hello.” to anyone that would talk to him.

A difference was instilled upon him while he was away he let his darkness take over him, his emotions were clouded but he was regaining control of them as his once white hair is now black, his eyes are black he was also regaining his complexion, his powers had a darker energy upon them as he continues to look around the realm. Although he let his darkness go he still had a bit of it within him giving him hate and malice for ones that he didn’t like in general, this also helped him when he was in battle the darkness was the main source of his transformations in the first place he sacrificed some of it but kept most of it to himself.

In his journeys he was chosen to be a disciple by God but he declined the offer as seeing he was already a creation of the devil, vampire. He kept his wings and his angelic appearance. Although he knew to some people angels were the center of attention and he didn’t want to hog the attention. Recently he learned on how to hide his angelic appearance to make himself look everyone else, like a regular person, a flash emitted as his hair grows out a bit longer, he has on eye shadow wearing urban clothing to make himself fit in to the modern world. Making a crystal mirror he looks at himself smiling knowing that he perfected this technique he looks around the area again seeing if anyone noticed his change or even his angelic form before he changed himself although he didn’t ask about it. Appearing underneath a tree he leans against the base of it watching everyone else his arms crossed on his chest as he stands there in the tree’s shadow of it’s leaves.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:06 pm

"you could spread the news in your realm." Strax suggested.

Strax played his guitar, playing metal and then rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Alucard/Strax-
Avery looks upon the full house, seeing many people as she stayed near the edges until she could feel the warmth of a hand on her back and the warmth of words across her ears. She nodded, letting her eyes look upon the man who was speaking, "Yes Alucard, thanks." She looked back at the house, seeing a man playing a guitar. She wondered what music he would play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Sandra places her hand on her head and groans. "Does it matter? Im not going to be here long enough to help with anything."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Strax shrugged. "I'm not sure, But I do have to ask, are you an Okamigimi follower?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Sandra falls back on her ass."Damnit! That long? What the hell am I going to do for a week??!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Strax looked at his watch and laughed. "silly woman, you have a week left in this realm. every day in this realm is an hour in Estonia." Strax smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 pm

"No not Earth. Estonia.." She looks up at him with an arched brow. "Do you want me to leave?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Strax frowned and checked his watch. "Seven hours in what realm? the common realm of "Earth"?" Strax asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Sandra looks up at this new man and frowns."No...im bored....I finally got a break at work and I have nothing to do. People have came and gone and I the only one left who doesn't live here."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:47 pm

Strax walks over to Sandra and pats her on her back. "are you alright young one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:46 pm

|Sandra frown and sits down,"Well...this was a waste of time...." She looked down at her watch."I still have 7 hours of freedom...What am I going to do with it?" She ploped down on the staires of the castle door and layed back."Stare into nothingness again..."|
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Strax exited the room, and met Alucard.

"full house?" Strax asked.

Alucard chucked. "you win"

they walk downastairs and look around noticing how many people have entered. Strax keeps an eye out for any fights, knowing that the castles defences were fully operational.

Reinheck looked around at everyone who had entered. "hmm i must have spaced out..."

Alucard walks over and pats avery on her back. "you ok now?"

Strax pulled his guitar from thin air and played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:38 pm

|Sandra sticks her cane down the back of her shirt and took his hand and smiled."Hello there Mr. Ace. Oooh..I like that name." She taps her lip with her other hand."Sounds like a name that you'd hear in my line of bisnuess." Shaking her head she refocuses. "I am Sandra SpellWeaver...I'll talk normal because my confidence was crushed by and oversized,big-headed god..." She glared to the ground. Gods...are....mean...She forces a smile on her lips,"Well anyway. How are you this fine day?"
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:32 pm

.He watched a female make her way towards him; she seemed nice so why not chat with her for a small while. Once she reached him, a bright charming smile spread across my lips as I reached out with my hand towards her, hoping she would accept his friendly gesture-"Well Hello to you too dear one, My name is Ace Legend. Leader of the Legend family and husband to the one and only Claire legend. Who may you be dear one?" he asked hoping to get an answer
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm from a land called secret estonia
Nobody knows where it's at
Ice cream mountains and chocolate skies
Nobody knows where it's at-
Welcome to the creepshow
Welcome to the creepshow
Welcome to the
Welcome to the
Welcome to the
Creepshow-

Sandra was siting in the middle of the staires that lead to the castle,singing. She was less happy after Ares had insulted her show...but then again, why did she care? He probably has never seen it. Laying back she looks up to the sky and continous to sing. She wasn't singing loudly so she heard the newcommer arive. Looking over she smiled. He seemed like in a good mood. Not stoping her song she worked in a small hello with the tune."Hello to you. i say Hello to you." She grins at herself. She was she werid somtimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:20 pm

[Roleplaying alone. Do not bother, unless you actually have something important to tell me. I'm sorry for the OOC part, but I was just clearing some matters out. Thank you. =)]

The Earth grumbled, and the planet she set her feet on shook with immense pressure landing upon its surface. The woman named Nariko was present in seen realm. She had no idea, how, or why she was here, but she knew for a fact there was a reason to why she made an appearence in such place. Someone called for her help, someone needed her assistance - and as the usual big heart of hers always did, she was there. For those who needed help, and for those who wanted to be better, she was always around to help. HELP. Such important word. She was a woman to not count on anyone else but herself. One to never ask another one a favor. Such word never really existed in her dictionary. A woman with such beauty as hers was always followed by men, and women - and even though she sometimes felt the need of someone to hold her close, and tell her all her work would turn out good in the end; she knew she was much more better off alone.

Nariko found her happiness, and pleasure in making people smile; for fighting never really was about the errupting hatred of self, and others only. She despised those who treated people cruely, even though she was the Goddess of war. She always believed she was not only a Goddess of war, but she was as well a Goddess of peace. Her most common examples for war, and peace were the constant fighting between the brain, and the heart. The thoughts, and the feelings. She also acknowledged the fact that some people didn't only fight to witness the vision of blood, but they sometimes fought for their rights, for their family, and so on..

[Bleh, I lost the mood to continue. God, I hate Kelly Clarkson sometimes. -_-]
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:14 pm

(I will only Rp with one person and only a small paras since I have a writers block but I want to RP)

As the residents of this place seemed to be friendly and happy with one another, a man soon to be a father stepped in with a large grin upon is lips. A few hours ago, he was told that his wife Claire was pregnant with his child, the most magnificent thing a man could ask for from his wife was a child and nothing more. "Hmm Hello people of this place, how are you all doing in this lovely day that we all share hmm?" he asked with a large grin upon his lips. Today been one of the best days of his life, where he knew a child was on the way from his soul mate.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next