MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anything RP all Creatures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:39 pm

yeahhh, i need to practice T.T
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:38 pm

not nearly as well as deme kakuzu me and strax bud. no an advisement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 pm

was that a burn lol? and i know how to fight! gahhhh*sulks ina corner*
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:34 pm

that works toxic get better at fighting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 pm

ummmm.......i could be gabriel too, considering hes my dad lol, id know what hed be like
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Mandelyn giggles lightly "I knew you wouldnt." she grins "I know you arent good at it which is why i wont" A pained expression came to Mandelyns face as she bit her lip roughly wanting to stop her mother from leaving. She dug her heels to the ground roughly trying to keep herself there. Knowing it was a bad idea a wrong thought to interfear she kept biting her lip not showing her friend her true feelings or pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Mandelyn~Demetri~ wrote:
Mandelyn smiles at her brightly "Im glad im perfect in someones eyes" she sits down eyes wide at her explination of what she would do to Demetri "Oh my god...you would....not..." she looked at her friend worried "Would you..." her voice was shaking as she looked forward "Im not sure...I dont know what i want to do...I want to fight right now but i dont wanna hurt ou" she grins looking down thinking deeply to herself (FIXED IT)
"No way would i do such a thing i am to nice to do that but i will smack him if he hurt you" Smiles softly and tilts her head.."I am not good at fighting "
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Mandelyn smiles at her brightly "Im glad im perfect in someones eyes" she sits down eyes wide at her explination of what she would do to Demetri "Oh my god...you would....not..." she looked at her friend worried "Would you..." her voice was shaking as she looked forward "Im not sure...I dont know what i want to do...I want to fight right now but i dont wanna hurt ou" she grins looking down thinking deeply to herself (FIXED IT)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 pm

(continue later my comp is being icky)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Mandelyn~Demetri~ wrote:
"Tox is just an Old friend. Strax hmm...hes my gaurdian Im not sure what to do." smiling as May played with her hair she laughed slightly "He better or ill deal with that. " she grins evily and jokingly. Laughing so hard she fell over she cried "No May Im far from perfect but thanks for the support" She giggles getting back in mays lap still shaking with laughter
Your perfect in my eyes" She watched mandy laugh. May gave out a pouty lip.." Now come on trust me i think you will do well and hmm lets just hope it stays that way I dont want my Bestie to get hurt.. and trust me.. i hate fighting or killing but if your boyfriend makes you cry one tear i will grab his testicles and strangle them and rip them off feed them to a shark cut the shark open grab the half digested testicles and than shuv it up his ass." She smiled softly and patted Mandy.."Now than what shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:48 pm

"Tox is just an Old friend. Strax hmm...hes my gaurdian Im not sure what to do." smiling as May played with her hair she laughed slightly "He better or ill deal with that. " she grins evily and jokingly. Laughing so hard she fell over she cried "No May Im far from perfect but thanks for the support" She giggles getting back in mays lap still shaking with laughter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Quote :

"It is quite stessfull" she sighed but smiled brightly at her friend Kissing her cheek back she giggled "I know I have my moments." Grinning at her friend "Hmm...I know Tox isnt? But Strax...Im not so sure about. " Mandy leaned on her as she sat down. "Hopefully he does." laughing loudly she nodded "Yes yes they do most of the time!" Mandy leaned on may happy to be held by her friend. She leaned her head gently on Mays "I hope they do I dont wanna mess everything up"
(its okay Ill just keep up to post with you)

"Tox he seems nice i dont think he likes you likes you but strax does what are you going to do about it?" She tilted her head and stroked Mandys soft silky hair. "But yea its just a man thing it will go away.. and i didnt know the gem was my grandmothers.." She pointed at the necklace..." Hmm.. And dont worry you wont your perfect ^-^"

[Oi e.e]
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:33 pm

May wrote:
"Oh i bet its stressful mandy i bet. But you can make it" She blushed softly and kissed her cheek-"Your so sweet Mandy why are you trying to avoid them? are they like falling for you or something?" she sat down next to her "And awwwe dont worry he might pull through you know that what men do sometimes. Mostly all the time." She giggled and smiled placed mandy in her lap wrapping her arms around Mandy and resting her face on mandys back.."Dont worry i am sure things will turn out better than they see to be,

[akk writers block]

"It is quite stessfull" she sighed but smiled brightly at her friend Kissing her cheek back she giggled "I know I have my moments." Grinning at her friend "Hmm...I know Tox isnt? But Strax...Im not so sure about. " Mandy leaned on her as she sat down. "Hopefully he does." laughing loudly she nodded "Yes yes they do most of the time!" Mandy leaned on may happy to be held by her friend. She leaned her head gently on Mays "I hope they do I dont wanna mess everything up"
(its okay Ill just keep up to post with you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 pm

"Oh i bet its stressful mandy i bet. But you can make it" She blushed softly and kissed her cheek-"Your so sweet Mandy why are you trying to avoid them? are they like falling for you or something?" she sat down next to her "And awwwe dont worry he might pull through you know that what men do sometimes. Mostly all the time." She giggled and smiled placed mandy in her lap wrapping her arms around Mandy and resting her face on mandys back.."Dont worry i am sure things will turn out better than they see to be,

[akk writers block]
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:12 pm

May felt the touch of someone and she squealed with a breath in she was frighten. She looked around and saw it was her best friend. Mandy. May wrapped her arms around Mandy and hugged her."Hey I love it its so..breathtaking I love it very much." She chuckled and smiled at mandy getting her all wet as well.." Whoops sorry i just came out from the pool how are you? and whats going on how are you and your new Boyfriend doing tell me all the dirty secrets" She laughed and smiled Mandy and May were like two peas in a pod. Best buddies. They told each other everything and anything. They never held back a thing."Oh mandy look what i found in the water on the ground.." She pointed at her neck letting her see it glow a bright blue..
Mandelyn giggled deeply happy she had surprized and somewhat frightened her friend. Mandy smiled hugging her back tightly. "Im glad you love it, probly because you inspired it." Smiling she played with Mays hair. Mandy looked down at May laughing "You got me soaked now..." giggling she hugged her again " Its fine. Im doing well a bit tired." smiling she yawned "Im trying to aviod Strax Tox and me being killed actually thats a high main priority at the current moment. " sighing sadly she smiled up at May "Well he seems disconnected? Maybe thats just me? But I might have alot to do with that.." she bit her lip hard "Well im going through trials to become a full devil so I can take over Hell if needed. Very stressfull." grinning she leaned back on her heals "NNot any dirty secrets really May" glancing at the necklace she smiled at it "Glad you found that" she nodded to it "It was your grandmothers, it was hard to find in the first place. Thats why only you can use it" grinng she sat on the ground sighing looking around
(its fine hun lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Mandelyn~Demetri~ wrote:
Mandelyn watches her kingdom on Earth silently, admireing the beauty of it all. The flowers brightly fully collored. Sweet smelling, bittersweet smelling, toxic, ticklish, hypnoticaly smellling. Every flower imaginable, every scent of beauty in this world was here. thousands of rivers, hundreds of waterfalls, large lakes of spring water clear as a beautiful night sky. Oceans surrounding the whole kingdom. Wild life every where, eveykind. Respected admired by all. Forrestry plantlife grew everywhere. Huge dence forests everywhere. Mountains to the east, snow caps the west now starting to melt from the changing seasons. A crystal lake was hidden far away from the rest of the creatures. Mandelyns secret thinking place. Most who entered were hurt deeply.
It was spring. New life was teeming everywhere. More noticable by the moment. New budding plants, new fresh smelling flowers, Fresh everything.
Mandelyn watched from her balcony at the beauty that hurt her deeply. Her own private escape from hell, and the up top world. No humans have ever roamed its plains, its feilds, swam in its icy clear blue waters. Enjoyed it as others had. gazing in awe at this place she had made, this her own wonderland, second best to hell she jumped off the balcony. Landing standing strait up without a disturbance to the relm she smiled largely. May was here her best friend of the female gender. giggling she ran to the first
place she smelt her. Jumping atop in the trees silently giggling humming her own sweet lullabye that made the plants produce calming aromas. She jumped down behind May hugging her tightly. "Hi there" she whispered "Like my home away from home?"
(sorry its short im busy n sickie)

May felt the touch of someone and she squealed with a breath in she was frighten. She looked around and saw it was her best friend. Mandy. May wrapped her arms around Mandy and hugged her."Hey I love it its so..breathtaking I love it very much." She chuckled and smiled at mandy getting her all wet as well.." Whoops sorry i just came out from the pool how are you? and whats going on how are you and your new Boyfriend doing tell me all the dirty secrets" She laughed and smiled Mandy and May were like two peas in a pod. Best buddies. They told each other everything and anything. They never held back a thing."Oh mandy look what i found in the water on the ground.." She pointed at her neck letting her see it glow a bright blue..

[dont worry i am agitated by something but sorry its short e.e like really short e.e]
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Mandelyn watches her kingdom on Earth silently, admireing the beauty of it all. The flowers brightly fully collored. Sweet smelling, bittersweet smelling, toxic, ticklish, hypnoticaly smellling. Every flower imaginable, every scent of beauty in this world was here. thousands of rivers, hundreds of waterfalls, large lakes of spring water clear as a beautiful night sky. Oceans surrounding the whole kingdom. Wild life every where, eveykind. Respected admired by all. Forrestry plantlife grew everywhere. Huge dence forests everywhere. Mountains to the east, snow caps the west now starting to melt from the changing seasons. A crystal lake was hidden far away from the rest of the creatures. Mandelyns secret thinking place. Most who entered were hurt deeply.
It was spring. New life was teeming everywhere. More noticable by the moment. New budding plants, new fresh smelling flowers, Fresh everything.
Mandelyn watched from her balcony at the beauty that hurt her deeply. Her own private escape from hell, and the up top world. No humans have ever roamed its plains, its feilds, swam in its icy clear blue waters. Enjoyed it as others had. gazing in awe at this place she had made, this her own wonderland, second best to hell she jumped off the balcony. Landing standing strait up without a disturbance to the relm she smiled largely. May was here her best friend of the female gender. giggling she ran to the first
place she smelt her. Jumping atop in the trees silently giggling humming her own sweet lullabye that made the plants produce calming aromas. She jumped down behind May hugging her tightly. "Hi there" she whispered "Like my home away from home?"
(sorry its short im busy n sickie)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:16 pm

The woman's brown hair shimmered in the dim sunlight. The suns soft glaze sprinkling her hair and body with life. Her smile engraving into anyone's mind. Her bone structure so sweet and gentle. Her face was pure perfection, her body was that of a virgin. Her slim sleek body covered with fine silk. Her eyes soft soft and brown. Though they sometimes frequently changed color. Her skin a creamy color, so light and fluffy. Her name was May, she was in tune with the nature surrounded her. The crushing sound of the water. The sweet feeling of her feet sinking in the damp sand. She wiggled her toes giggling with life. She looked up and continued to walk forward. Her body spinning in circle. Her silk clothing dancing with the wind of each turn in harmony. As she got deeper into the grass she could see the mist from the water fall. The tall shady green grass tickling her ankles. She spread her arms out letting her finger tips graze the plants leaves, the soft petals of the flowers.

She sang aloud random words, which sounded so pure, her hair delicate flowing behind her.. May decided to pick up her pace as she was spinning in circles.The sight of everything was going so fast she couldn't even see that well. She stopped after feeling light headed and looked forward. and saw a patch of grass spread apart. She had arrived by the water fall. The mist covering the lower part of the ground. She felt happy as she walked forward and breathed in the smell of lushes plants, the sweet scent of honey and nectar from the exotic plants. She walked past a thick cloud of mist which clouded her vision and she couldn't see where she was going.. The sounds of the water smacking into the pool of water beneath. The sounds of chirping birds, made her feel comfortable. The cloud of mist started to disappear slowly. She found herself on green grass with the sun shining brightly. The palm trees swaying with the gentle wind. She saw the clear water, she slowly walked up to the edge and sat down her feet dipping into the cool water.

A chill of peacefulness spread up her spine. She wondered where others were. She looked around and smiled."They might not be here yet."..She mumbled She laid back and imagined a man wrapping his arms around her comforting her in many ways. She twirled her hair in her fingers. The touch of the almond silky brown hair. Made her giggle, How she fancied herself in a kingdom of people letting them watch her getting married to a mystery man she will meet soon. Her black silky clothing loosely hung around her body.She sat up and scooted her body closer to the edge and she looked down seeing the clear water. She held her breath and pushed her self off. She dove into the water her body sinking in. She opend her eyes and smiled , She swam under the water, the chilling water roamed her body. She swam deeper her hair wrapping around her neck like a soft necklace. As she swam deeper she reached the bottom and saw a silver necklace. she grabbed it and swam upwards. With a swift movements as well.

Her head poked out of the water. May blinked and coughed for air. She swam towards the edge and brought herself upon the grassy land. She sat on the grass as the water slipped down her body, She took a glimpse of the necklace. It had some sort of Ancient inscription on it, she softly wiped away the dirt and placed it in the water cleaning it off better. Taking another glance at it she saw what it read and smiled softly.."Hmmm..." She thought as she slowly placed it around her neck. Their was a blue diamond in the middle of it. The cold metal pressed against her neck, she shivered lightly and saw it glowing. She raised an eyebrow and and read the inscription. "To my beloved Arsia the goddess of nature...'' May's eyes widen and she unhooked it from her neck watching the blue diamond not glow anymore..'Odd..' She said as she as she shrugged and slipped it back on her neck hooking it on. She stood up and turned around finding animals creeping out of the woods staring at her. The baby doe walked to her and rubbed its head on her wet hip. May chuckled and rubbed the doe softly.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Mandelyn smiles hugging Strax back ."We can discuss the storyline here. Tox strax whos going to be gabreil?" she looks around waving to kaity "Bitch! stop hitting on Demetri hes my charrys lol you know i love ya" pokes her "Thanks toxic"
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:36 am

hey tox i added you on yahoo
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 am

Tox stands around and smiles. "Nice place mandy" he sits on a rock near strax and mandelyn
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:37 am

Strax's eyes gleam from the tree he is in and he jumps, landing behind Mandelyn and he hugs her.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Kaity enters quietly sitting down waiting for anyone to talk to. Yawning looking bored she hums to herself
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Rules
No ddrama drama
No hooking up here!
Be nice
Spar for only good reasons.
Behave yourselfs (yeah right.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything RP all Creatures
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: