MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
+2
Mandelyn~Prince~
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:31 pm

He looked down at a person named Niza, wondering why such a small creature and person had came to him and asked him in such rude manner. "I am one of the council members, my name is Gabriel Stone. I am here to see your leader mandelyn, if I may." he asked nicely, not wanting to cause any trouble right now.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:29 pm

"Youre an angel, you neeed to be up where they are meeting sir. Who are you?" Nisa tilted her head having an odd urge to destroy him, but as her pups rolled around she nuzzled them behind her She gave him the directions and ushered her puppies away form the man
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Slowly, a man walks through the gates of hell. Wearing hardly any clothing from how hot it was here. Slowly he started to walk down the hill, stopping right before the lava looking around at the beauty that the owner of this hell had done to this place. She was the one that he searched at the moment, his real close friend and secret lover that would not be shown to others. "Hmm Mandelyn, are you here?" He asked waiting for a response.

(what I siad in the message was that I would prove my love by killing Micheal myself.)
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:45 am

Strax sat in the middle of the castle, forcing his ability outwards to surround the castle. He would not let his mother down. "Good luck mother...."
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:57 pm

She stifled a smirk and a laugh as he was electrified. "You need to be taught a lesson." she growled "No im not i prefer it that way." she smirked.
"Like the electricity Michael?" Lisah stepped in touching Mandelyn's shoulder "Not like them how huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:54 pm

He jumped as the electircty ran through his body, Cause his hands to move up from her shoulders "So mean to me.." He fake sniffled "And you are not like other girls."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:46 pm

She just smirked as he was shocked like a misbehaving pup with a shock collar on. "Not one bit Micheal." She cracked her neck softly. "Remove your hands"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:45 pm

He tilts his head to the side and walks queitly over to her an lays his hands on her shoulders and speaks into her ears, appearing to be behind her "Aww, not phased by me anymore baby girl?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:40 pm

"The Arcs are being waited on" she folds her arms softly to her side not phased by his attempts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Wlaks in and winks with a smirk on his face. "Am I being waited on?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Holding her head high she kissed the now sleeping Prince leaving a emerald rose that sparkled as diamonds beside him, a black one, a sapphire one, a white one, a crimson one and three bags of her blood. A note "I love you You are my life, my heart my soul. I will be back soon darling"
She left without another action, holding her head high. Her armored body, in black sky iron. In scripted all over. It glinted in the moonlight of Earth. Full moon, her monsters itched to be released. Her mouth twitched as her fangs extended. Her shadows wanted to play. her hair flowed gently in the wind. Her hands were steady. Her heels fell to the asphalt silently. Her dress flowed out around her. Ghostly.
She bowed her head once she reached a clearing. Beautiful. Shameful to destroy. She laid in wait for Gabriel. For Amatil, Micheal, Urial, Jade. And her replacement. She felt a chill go up her spine. Exhaling she smiled to herself. Her voice was calm soothing "Welcome."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:07 pm

She hugged him "You have my blessing son.." she punched his back crying
(Prince Council Donald etc)
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Strax saluted her and nodded "yes ma'am"

(what does Addressed to all the proper channels mean? im really out of it right now)
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6